Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/08 15:22:22 UTC

ChenilleKit RELEASE 1.3.0

I would like to announce the availability of ChenilleKit 1.3.0, our
first release to support Tapestry 5.2 branch... namely version 5.2.2

This release is done after too much time spent away from the project
and is just there to help everyone running our trunk upgrading to a
not-moving-target as a release is.

The 1.3.0 release is simply the trunk polished and tagged so anyone
using the SNAPSHOTS is welcome to upgrade.

We are experiencing issues with deploying our site and the maven guys
and codehaus too are looking at it.

Cheers
--
Massimo
http://meridio.blogspot.com

Re: ChenilleKit RELEASE 1.3.0

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 12:32 AM, David Rees <dr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you! Does 1.3.0 also support Tapestry 5.1?

Support means "depends on" so 1.3.0 depends on 5.2.2 while 1.2.0
depends on 5.1.0.5

Cheers
--
Massimo
http://meridio.blogspot.com

Re: ChenilleKit RELEASE 1.3.0

Posted by David Rees <dr...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 6:22 AM, Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I would like to announce the availability of ChenilleKit 1.3.0, our
> first release to support Tapestry 5.2 branch... namely version 5.2.2

Thank you! Does 1.3.0 also support Tapestry 5.1?

-Dave

Re: ChenilleKit RELEASE 1.3.0

Posted by françois facon <fr...@gmail.com>.
Thank's a lot for this contributions.

Re: ChenilleKit RELEASE 1.3.0

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 7:13 PM, Sven Homburg <ho...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> the most pain for me is to mess around with maven ... but thats another part

Maven is an implementation nightmare.

--
Massimo
http://meridio.blogspot.com