Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Simon McClenahan <si...@stellent.com> on 2002/04/02 00:54:02 UTC

WSDL2Java stub generation misses classes

I have a WSDL with two (inline) schemas for two different namespaces and
mapped to different Java packages. The WSDL references only one of the
namespaces, so I have to use the --all option in WSDL2Java. Using Axis
beta1, all the java files are generated, but in the stub class
constructor when the serializer/deserializer classes are registered,
only some of the classes for one of the schema/namespace/package is
implemented.

Is there any known problem with multiple schema entries in the WSDL
types? Exactly 9 show up. After a lot of experimenting, I could only get
the same 9 to show up, regardless of the namespace or number of schemas.

I guess my real question is, what type of class serializers does
WSDL2Java generate registration code in the stub? I will email my WSDL
privately upon request.

cheers,
	Simon