Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Indraveni <in...@yahoo.co.in> on 2006/09/16 05:15:52 UTC

Deletion of a folder completely from repository

Hi,

  I want to delete a folder from the repository completely from the repository. From first revision to latest revision. Can any one tell me how can I do this. I dont want to have that particular folder in the repository any more.

 Help Please

Thanks & Regards,
 K.Indraveni,
 Project Engineer,
 CDAC -Chennai.

---------------------------------
 Find out what India is talking about on  - Yahoo! Answers India

Re: Deletion of a folder completely from repository

Posted by Grant Rettke <gr...@acm.org>.
You should read about the Subversion dumpfilter. That is the only way you
can remove something from the repository "completely".

Posted by Roman Cheplyaka <ro...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, Sep 16, 2006 at 06:15:52AM +0100, Indraveni wrote:
>     I want to delete a folder from the repository completely from the
>    repository. From first revision to latest revision. Can any one tell me
>    how can I do this. I dont want to have that particular folder in the
>    repository any more.
Afair, this is covered by SVN FAQ.
--
Roman I. Cheplyaka
— Если бы бог был, то я дал бы ему в рожу за то, что здесь происходит!