Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Yasushi Okubo <ya...@cabm.rutgers.edu> on 2006/05/02 21:02:50 UTC

how to show param/value on URL and captuer them through backing bean

Hi, experts

I am using session bean, but some portions of applications have to show
param/value in URL field on browser and capture those pairs of
param/values through backing bean.
Could someone advise me how to show param/value in URL ?

If I move to a bean with request scope with statesaving on, then could
pairs of param/values automatically be shown on URL ?
Since I am using tiles, URL looks always the name of the tile defined in
tiles.xml

Thanks,
yasushi

Re: how to show param/value on URL and captuer them through backing bean

Posted by Yasushi Okubo <ya...@cabm.rutgers.edu>.
Mert �al?s,kan wrote:

> to capture them through backing bean...
>
> http://www.jroller.com/page/mert?entry=how_to_pass_request_parameters