Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by marko kiiskila <ma...@runtime.io> on 2016/06/10 00:22:59 UTC

Fwd: [1/4] incubator-mynewt-core git commit: config; remove conf_handler ptr argument from conf_save_XXX apis.

Heads-up on users of conf_save_one(); I changed the call API by dropping
pointer to “struct conf_handler” from command line arguments. Now you
need to use the full name of the variable (including your module name)
when saving individual values.