Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Clemens Marschner <cm...@lanlab.de> on 2002/06/28 17:09:50 UTC

Appex/LARM con-fusion / was: Re: Becoming a collaborator?

I'll have a look at it within the next days, and I'll also read the
luceneplan doc once more since I can't remember what was in there.

It's just a matter of free time... I didn't have much of that during the
last week. It'd be much easier if at least ONE could delve into that crawler
and become a real second contributor. There's a lot one can do.

I must admit that since I'm the only contributor I commit my changes usually
only once a week; that's why it seems that there's not much going on with
it. I have experimented a lot with a repository in the last week (and found
out that SQL REALLY is too slow) and am working on some issues with
redirected pages at the moment. I'll try to get the configuration thing done
VERY SOON, since this seems to be the next major thing that prevents people
from using it. The other one would be a web site for the crawler where I
could put documentation to. .html docs seem to be read by more people as
.pdfs in a CVS repository.

--Clemens