Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by narges saleh <sn...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/02 00:09:15 UTC

Continuous Query and Query Entity

Hi All,
I have defined query entities in the xml config file, with no POJO classes
for the objects and everything works fine.
How do I invoke continuous query with these query entities? I read
somewhere that CQ is predicate based and does not work with SQL. Does this
mean that it won't work in my case either?  Is it possible to filter on a
subset of the fields and send only those over the network, using the
transformer?

This is the one of my query entities. I want to get the last name of the
people with salary > 100000.

[image: image.png]
thanks.

Re: Continuous Query and Query Entity

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

You can use cache.withKeepBinary().query(new ContinuousQuery()) so that you
will be getting BinaryObject's in both filter and handler of continuous
query.

Please take a look at
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/binary-marshaller#section-binaryobject-cache-api

Ilya Kasnacheev