Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Julien Martin <ba...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/24 15:27:17 UTC

Is there a dedicated page in Tapestry for displaying session content?

Hello,
Is there a page used to display *session content* in Tapestry? Which would
work similarly to *servicestatus* for instance?
Regards,
Julien Martin.

Re: Is there a dedicated page in Tapestry for displaying session content?

Posted by Julien Martin <ba...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Sigbjorn!

Posted by Sigbjørn Tvedt <si...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Julien Martin <ba...@gmail.com>.