Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Polina Marasanova <Po...@quantium.com.au> on 2017/05/04 00:57:40 UTC

Zeppelin and Java 8

Hi everyone,

We really need to have Java 8 in our Zeppelin. I've seen a pull request about a year ago to upgrade Java version. It was closed as not urgent.
Are there any updates regarding this matter?

How dangerous it could be if I change the version to 1.8 in a pom.xml myself and rebuild it?

Cheers,
Polina

Re: Zeppelin and Java 8

Posted by Jun Kim <i2...@gmail.com>.
I created a PR <https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/2316>! Thanks for
pointing that out!

2017년 5월 4일 (목) 오후 12:25, Polina Marasanova <
Polina.Marasanova@quantium.com.au>님이 작성:

--
Taejun Kim

Data Mining Lab.