Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Douglas Ferguson <do...@douglasferguson.us> on 2010/02/07 10:33:47 UTC

nested onclicks

I have a div that has an onclick and inside that div I have a link.

If the link is clicked on there should be a different behavior than clicking on the div.

I found this:

http://markmail.org/message/2ps3auq3326zq3nq

But it didn't work..

add(new AjaxLink<Void>("subLink"){

@Override
target.prependJavascript("alert('Coming Soon!');return false;");
}

@Override
protected IAjaxCallDecorator getAjaxCallDecorator() {
return new AjaxCancelEventBubbleCallDecorator();
}

});