Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by takumi <bl...@kss.biglobe.ne.jp> on 2017/08/31 12:05:09 UTC

In Partitioned Mode, backup node is not restored.

I restart ignite server with Ignite Persistence enabled.
Ignite Server restores primary, but it does not restore backup.

In the situation that I restart ignite server...
(i) When I call get() on Ignite Server which has primary data, get() returns
restore data.
(ii) When I call get() on Ignite Server which does not have no data
(primary/backup), get() returns restore data.
(iii) When I call get() on Ignite Server which has backup data, get()
returns null.

I conclude that the Server which has backup returns null value.

I call get() directly on each Server node, not call get() on client node.
In the case of the confirmation mentioned above I check whether it have
primary or backup, I confirm it using AffinityFunction.

I want to know whether this result is right.

Re: In Partitioned Mode, backup node is not restored.

Posted by Konstantin Dudkov <kd...@ya.ru>.
Sounds strange, could you provide reproducer?

Please also let me see your grid config.

Regards,
Konstantin