Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Pavel Maximov <pa...@returnpath.net> on 2006/12/18 21:04:35 UTC

RE: Creating a mail session

Saw this email.

I'm trying to create a system-wide cluster config as a deployable module
and then reference it from geronimo-web.xml

The deployment descriptor below - should it be packaged as an ejb-jar?
And do you deploy it as an application or as a common-lib?

Thank you,
--Pavel.

Posted by David Carew <dc...@gmail.com>.
You can deploy it on its own. Just point the deployer to the plan. If using
the Admin Console just select "Deploy New" and fill in the plan field
(leaving the application/module field empty).