Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Andreas Lehmkuehler <an...@lehmi.de> on 2020/01/12 13:02:09 UTC

Please no more commits to issue4569 branch

Hi,

I'm trying to reintegrate the issue4569 branch into the trunk and it seems to be
complicated. I'm running into some sync issues I'm trying to solve.

Please don't commit any changes to branch anymore. I'm not sure if those changes
might make it harder to reintegrate the branch or not. It is just a precaution

Thanks in advance!

Andreas

Re: Please no more commits to issue4569 branch

Posted by Andreas Lehmkuehler <an...@lehmi.de>.
Hi,

I've finally reintegrated the branch into the trunk by creating a big patch.
I've double check all changes and hopefully didn't revert any changes in the trunk.

I wasn't able to simply reintegrate the branch using svn as the branch was
somehow in a chaotic state. I guess it was a bad idea to merge single versions
from the trunk/other branches to that specific branch. It is a better idea to
sync the whole trunk and branch from time to time using svn merge.

Maybe next time ... ;-)

Andreas