Posted to m2-dev@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org> on 2004/09/30 17:12:46 UTC

wagon and proxies

Howdy,

Brett, you said you might take a look at Wagon soon ... do you think you
could manage a peek sooner rather than later. I'm not sure whether it is
my setup here or what but when I switched over to using the dispatcher
at repo1.maven.org things have ground to a halt for some reason.
Everything works fine using a browser and wget so I suspect Wagon is not
playing nice with proxies for some reason.

All that is at repo1.maven.org is a proxy that points to the repository
on beaver but for some reason downloading anything seems to take an
extraordinarily long time.

Anyone else experiencing this with the bootstrap?

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@maven.org