Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Bejoy <be...@tarangtech.com> on 2006/02/21 13:20:29 UTC

EJB task problem help please....

Hi,

Can anybody help me please......
I'm getting the following exception while running an ejb task

this is my ejb task

<ejbjar srcdir="${classes}"
            descriptordir="${descriptor.dir}"
            naming="ejb-name">
  <jboss destdir="${jboss.deploy.dir}" />
      <classpath refid="project.class.path"/>
      <include name="**/ejb-jar.xml"/>
      <exclude name="**/jboss*.xml"/>
 <dtd publicId="-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Enterprise JavaBeans 2.0//EN"
location="${base}/dtd/ejb-jar_2_0.dtd"/>
 <dtd publicId="-//JBoss//DTD JBOSS 4.0//EN" location="../dtd/jboss_4_0.dtd"/>
  </ejbjar>

I'm getting the following error:

[ejbjar] Unable to load dependency analyzer:
org.apache.tools.ant.util.depend.bcel.AncestorAnalyzer - dependent class not
found: org/apache/bcel/classfile/ClassParser

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or received it in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please do not copy it for any purpose or disclose its contents.

Copyright Tarang Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd. 2004. All rights Reserved

Re: EJB task problem help please....

Posted by Patrick Martin <an...@gmail.com>.
Hello,
Found at the following link:
http://ant.apache.org/manual/OptionalTasks/ejb.html#ejbjar

 ------
The task uses the  jakarta-BCEL  framework to extract all dependent
classes. This means that, in addition to the classes that are
mentioned in the deployment descriptor, any classes that these depend
on are also automatically included in the jar file.
 ------

You can find the full list of library dependencies (including
jakarta-bcel) here:
http://ant.apache.org/manual/install.html#librarydependencies

Regards,

Patrick M.