Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@apache.org> on 2018/12/07 21:16:36 UTC

[DISCUSSION] Relocation of Apache git repositories from git-wip-us.apache.org to GitBox

Hi Igniters,

What do you think about the voluntary migration of project repositories
from git-wip to GitBox? (See details in the forwarded email.)

Redirection of emails originated by PR actions to notifications@ seems to
be almost finished, so email flood issue seems to be already solved for dev@
.

It is up to us to decide if we would like to migrate sooner. Later all
repositories will be migrated anyway.

Affected repositories
- Ignite Release
- Ignite

Please share your opinion.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@apache.org>.
Folks, Incubator finished its migration to GitBox -
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator.git

Because it seems majority don't care too much about migration I'm going to
consider this decision approved by silence and could be made by lazy
consensus in 72 hours.

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@apache.org>.
Done for the wiki, we need update site.

Posted by Andrey Mashenkov <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dmitry,

--
Best regards,
Andrey V. Mashenkov

Re: [DISCUSSION] Relocation of Apache git repositories from git-wip-us.apache.org to GitBox

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@apache.org>.
Hi Igniters,

the main Git repository for Apache Ignite and Ignite release have been
migrated to GitBox.

New Remotes:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/ignite.git
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=ignite-release.git

Committers, please update your remotes.

Please share your vision if we can for now simply delete empty
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=ignite-doc.git

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@apache.org>.