Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by ch huang <ju...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/25 04:11:01 UTC

which hadoop version i can choose in production env?

hadoop 1 vs hadoop 2 ,and apache community version vs cloudrea
version,anyone can help?

答复: which hadoop version i can choose in p roduction env?

Posted by yuhe <ju...@gmail.com>.
I do not intent to use mapreduce ,I use hbase on hadoop

--
使用语盒发送 @2013-06-25 03:44
http://www.yuchs.com

-- 原始邮件 --
user@hadoop.apache.org @2013年06月25日 03:36

Posted by yuhe <ju...@gmail.com>.

Posted by yuhe <ju...@gmail.com>.

Posted by yuhe <ju...@gmail.com>.

Re: 答复: which hadoop version i can choose in production env?

Posted by Tatsuo Kawasaki <ta...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Yuhe,

Posted by Tatsuo Kawasaki <ta...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Yuhe,

Posted by Tatsuo Kawasaki <ta...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Yuhe,

Posted by Tatsuo Kawasaki <ta...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Yuhe,

MR1 means Mapreduce version 1.  (in Hadoop 1.x)

On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 12:39 PM, yuhe <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:

> What is MR1?
>
> --
> 使用语盒发送 @2013-06-25 03:39
> http://www.yuchs.com
>

> -- 原始邮件 --
> user@hadoop.apache.org @2013年06月25日 03:27
> > I advice community version of Hadoop-1.1.2, which is a stable release,
> >
> > Hadoop2 hasn't stable release currently, even if all alpha release was
> > extensive tested.
> >
> > but from me, I think HDFS2 is stable now.(no?), MR1 is also stable, but
> > Yarn still need extensive tests(at least I think so),
> >
> > so our prod cluster using HDFS2 and MR1 now.
> >

> > On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 10:11 AM, ch huang <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > hadoop 1 vs hadoop 2 ,and apache community version vs cloudrea
> > > version,anyone can help?

Tatsuo Kawasaki
tatsuo@cloudera.com

答复: which hadoop version i can choose in production env?

Posted by yuhe <ju...@gmail.com>.
What is MR1?

Posted by yuhe <ju...@gmail.com>.
What is MR1?

Re: which hadoop version i can choose in production env?

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Re: HDFS2 - FWIW, we've been supporting customers' prod clusters
powered by HDFS2 (mostly in HA with QJM) for close to a year now and
its done extremely well. Plus the HA is rather good for rolling
restarts and upgrades.

I'd say if you use just HBase and HDFS, pick up the Apache Hadoop 2.x.

--
Harsh J

Re: which hadoop version i can choose in production env?

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

答复: which hadoop version i can choose in production env?

Posted by yuhe <ju...@gmail.com>.
What is MR1?

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: which hadoop version i can choose in production env?

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

答复: which hadoop version i can choose in production env?

Posted by yuhe <ju...@gmail.com>.
What is MR1?

Posted by Azuryy Yu <az...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Azuryy Yu <az...@gmail.com>.