Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by masaru tsuchiyama <m....@gmail.com> on 2009/03/20 07:41:22 UTC

svnsync fails to sync for apache repository

Hi.

I found svnsync (trunk r36693) fails to sync for apache repository.

the content of pre-revprop-change.bat is
	exit 0

If I use serf, it fails at r218 or r277.
	svnadmin create asf
	copy     pre-revprop-change.bat asf\hooks\
	svnsync      init   file:///d:/svnsynctest/asf http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf
	svnsync      sync --config-option servers:global:http-library=serf
file:///d:/svnsynctest/asf

The error message at r218 is
	Transmitting file data .......
	Committed revision 216.
	Copied properties for revision 216.
	Transmitting file data .Transmitting file data ...
	Committed revision 217.
	svnsync: Error retrieving replay REPORT (22): Invalid argument

The error message at r277 is
	Transmitting file data .
	Committed revision 276.
	Copied properties for revision 276.
	Transmitting file data ...svnsync: Error retrieving replay REPORT
(160013): APR does not understand
	this error code
This error occured at 1 of 6 times.

The error at r218 happened at 1 of 6,
the error at r277 happened at 5 of 6.

If I use neon, it fail at r925
	svnadmin create asf
	copy     pre-revprop-change.bat asf\hooks\
	svnsync      init   file:///d:/svnsynctest/asf http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf
	svnsync      sync --config-option servers:global:http-library=neon
file:///d:/svnsynctest/asf

The error message at r925 is
	Transmitting file data .
	Committed revision 924.
	Copied properties for revision 924.
	svnsync: Cannot accept non-LF line endings in 'svn:log' property

The error at r925 happened at 2 of 2,

svnsync of  1.6.x branch also fails by the same errors.
( I use servers config file instead of --config-option option)

Regards.
Masaru.

http://subversion.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=462&dsMessageId=1362638