Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/02 09:26:28 UTC

[daemon] Re: Obtaining procrun for Win32

Hi David,

This thread might be of use:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/jakarta-commons-user/200606.mbox/%3C7.0.1.0.0.20060613234131.04c53c98@visi.com%3E

Looking at my last year of user archives, I don't see any questions on
daemon being answered and I can see lots of svn commits for it so it's
still active. Ccing the commons-dev list to point this out to the
daemon developers.

Thanks,

Hen

Re: [daemon] Re: Obtaining procrun for Win32

Posted by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com>.
"Henri Yandell" <fl...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi David,
>
> This thread might be of use:
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/jakarta-commons-user/200606.mbox/%3C7.0.1.0.0.20060613234131.04c53c98@visi.com%3E
>
> Looking at my last year of user archives, I don't see any questions on
> daemon being answered and I can see lots of svn commits for it so it's
> still active. Ccing the commons-dev list to point this out to the
> daemon developers.

Yes, the [daemon] developers are mostly Tomcat developers with little
involvement with other commons projects.  That is probably why the don't
hang out on comons-user (I know it is my reason :).  You can always send
them over to users@tomcat, where there are plenty of people to answer
[daemon] question.

And the thread cited above is probably the best answer to the user's
question.