Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com> on 2014/01/24 10:24:15 UTC

Fwd: OSGi and JDK8 Status?

Hmm, given that ASM 5 BETA is available and supposedly supports Java 8 class files, should we update the SCR plugin to use ASM 5 BETA ?

Regards
Felix

Anfang der weitergeleiteten Nachricht:

Re: Fwd: OSGi and JDK8 Status?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Felix,

as I said to JP on the Karaf mailing list, in Karaf, we don't want to
upgrade to ASM 5 now as it's a beta (and it's a bit risky on our stable
branches).

Just my $0.02

Regards
JB