Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/12 15:20:16 UTC

Re: My OpenMeetings Involvement

Hi Joseph,

I think a first step would be to introduce yourself on the developer
mailing list. Actually I have done that by forwarding your email now :)

We had ideas about the catalogue too however lack of time was always a
problem so that would be really appreciated if you can contribute to that
area.

Also as we are currently changing a lot of the source code it would be also
welcome if you could test and debug together with us.
For feedback even as Non-Committer you always have the chance to contribute
to the wiki:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENMEETINGS/

For example to write down test results et cetera.

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock