Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Emre Sokullu <so...@ultratv.net> on 2005/02/05 05:53:30 UTC

Re: "Forgotten" Turkish Translations

Hi Andre,

Sorry to reply you late. I've reviewed the files according to your
orientations. In addition, I've added one more translated file
(vhosts/examples.xml.tr). The final state of our works is attached to
this mail. I hope, I didn't make any mistake this time :)

Thank you,

Emre SOKULLU
turkix.org

Posted by Emre Sokullu <so...@ultratv.net>.
Hi,

> Hmm. Are you sure, you're using the subversion repository? It seems, you're
> still using the no-more-changing CVS (all your files are not up to date).
>
> I could commit them and try to translate the CVS revisions to subversion
> revision numbers, but it would be probably better to switch to SVN on your
> side first ;)
>
> nd

Sorry, you're right, we were translating files from the CVS repository.
But OK, we'll switch to SVN for the upcoming translations.

Emre SOKULLU
turkix.org

Re: "Forgotten" Turkish Translations

Posted by André Malo <nd...@perlig.de>.