Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/24 06:31:48 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Apache Flex SDK Installer 3.0 - RC1

On Sun, Feb 23, 2014 at 9:23 PM, Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com> wrote:

> I think this RC should cause an upgrade dialog.  Not sure.  Om might know
> for sure.

An upgrade dialog would come up only when the version.latest node is
updated in this xml:
http://flex.apache.org/installer/sdk-installer-config-3.1.xml

We should not be updating that until we release the new version of the
Installer.  Otherwise, we will be unwittingly making the Installer users
upgrade to (potentially unstable) RC version.

Thanks,
Om