Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Guthrie, John" <JG...@air.org> on 2002/06/21 14:18:33 UTC

DataTypes across build files

Sorry if this actually got through yesterday (and it's just that nobody
responded), but here's a question I submitted yesterday:

Speaking of the new ant book, which I am reading, page 46 has a footnote
that reads, "Ant 1.5 [...] will have a solution for referencing DataTypes
across buildfile contexts." Is that true, and, if so, how?

Thnaks.
John

Re: DataTypes across build files

Posted by Diane Holt <ho...@yahoo.com>.
--- Erik Hatcher <ja...@ehatchersolutions.com> wrote:
> [...]

For selectively passing references (and maybe changing them); otherwise,
see the 'inheritRefs' attribute.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)