Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by re...@apache.org on 2001/09/17 08:04:00 UTC

cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-connectors/http11 - Imported sources

remm        01/09/16 23:04:00

  Log:
  - Initial import of the HTTP/1.1 connector based on Coyote.
  - It builds; it doesn't do anything meaningful yet (the I/O and parsing is half done, and there's no
    request processing yet). I'm only committing this because last time
    I was at this stage I didn't, my HD died, and I lost the work. This new
    version is better than the old new one, though, so it may be
    worth it.

  Vendor Tag:	APACHE
  Release Tags:	V01

  N jakarta-tomcat-connectors/http11/.cvsignore
  N jakarta-tomcat-connectors/http11/build.properties.sample
  N jakarta-tomcat-connectors/http11/build.xml
  N jakarta-tomcat-connectors/http11/src/conf/MANIFEST.MF
  N jakarta-tomcat-connectors/http11/src/java/org/apache/coyote/http11/OutputFilter.java
  N jakarta-tomcat-connectors/http11/src/java/org/apache/coyote/http11/Constants.java
  N jakarta-tomcat-connectors/http11/src/java/org/apache/coyote/http11/LocalStrings.properties
  N jakarta-tomcat-connectors/http11/src/java/org/apache/coyote/http11/Http11Connector.java
  N jakarta-tomcat-connectors/http11/src/java/org/apache/coyote/http11/InternalOutputBuffer.java
  N jakarta-tomcat-connectors/http11/src/java/org/apache/coyote/http11/InternalInputBuffer.java
  N jakarta-tomcat-connectors/http11/src/java/org/apache/coyote/http11/InputFilter.java

  No conflicts created by this import