Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Philippe Mouawad <p....@ubik-ingenierie.com> on 2021/01/26 19:39:19 UTC

About adding JSonPointer extractor

Hello,
What do you think of adding a JSONPointer Extractor ?

   - https://www.baeldung.com/json-pointer
   - https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6901

--
Cordialement
Philippe M.

Re: About adding JSonPointer extractor

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Well in the end I think it’s not a good idea, we already have json-path,
jmes and json-pointer looks a bit limited if I understood it well.
I thought it might be interesting for dev audience using it but in the end
it’s better not to include it.

Regards

On Saturday, February 6, 2021, Felix Schumacher <

> Which problem would you like to address with the addition?
>
> Felix
>
> Am 26.01.21 um 20:39 schrieb Philippe Mouawad:
> > Hello,
> > What do you think of adding a JSONPointer Extractor ?
> >

> >    - https://www.baeldung.com/json-pointer
> >    - https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6901

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.

Re: About adding JSonPointer extractor

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.

Posted by Milamber <mi...@apache.org>.
What's differences with the current JSON Extractor?