Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by Savitha Devi Inbasekaran <Sa...@smartek21.com> on 2014/05/08 09:41:01 UTC

HTTPConnectionPool error

Hi All.
I am using Cloudera 5.0.0. I am monitoring the oozie  job status through Dashboard in Hue. The issue which I have is while running a workflow in oozie command line I am getting the error :

oozie job -oozie http://node-1:11000/oozie -config  /home/ubuntu/oozie/new/job.properties -run

Error: IO_ERROR : java.net.SocketException: Connection reset

In the hue dashboard, I see the error:

The Oozie server is not running: HTTPConnectionPool(host='node-1', port=11000): Max retries exceeded with url: /oozie/v1/jobs?len=100&doAs=hdfs&filter=&user.name=hue&timezone=America%2FLos_Angeles&jobtype=wf (Caused by <class 'socket.error'>: [Errno 104] Connection reset by peer)

I changed  the hostname to node-1 and port to 11000 in hue.ini under "yarn-clusters".

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Savitha