Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by "Campbell, Matthew A" <Ma...@Relizon.com> on 2004/07/07 14:39:56 UTC

RE: How to bring different version of files in subversion

1) Choose one of your versions to begin.  Import this into the repository.
2) For each different version (in whatever order is appropriate, presumably
date/time):
  a) copy the version into your working copy
  b) do "svn commit"

Assuming that your different revisions are sortable by date/time (or
whatever criteria you really wish) then your final product in the repository
should come fairly close to simulating having had a repository all along.