Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Ian Evans <ia...@digitalhit.com> on 2010/02/26 21:28:27 UTC

Re: HTTP ERROR: 404 missing core name in path after integrating nutch

Just wanted to give an update on my efforts.

I installed the Feb. 26 update this morning. Was able to access /solr/admin.

Copied over the nutch schema.xml. restarted solr and was able to access
/solr/admin

Edited solrconfig.xml to add the nutch requesthandler snippet from
lucidimagination. Restarted solr and got the 404 missing core name in path
error.

What in the requesthandler snippet (see below) could be causing this error?

from http://bit.ly/1mOb

<requestHandler name="/nutch" class="solr.SearchHandler" >
<lst name="defaults">
<str name="defType">dismax</str>
<str name="echoParams">explicit</str>
<float name="tie">0.01</float>
<str name="qf">
content^0.5 anchor^1.0 title^1.2
</str>
<str name="pf">
content^0.5 anchor^1.5 title^1.2 site^1.5
</str>
<str name="fl">
url
</str>
<str name="mm">
2&lt;-1 5&lt;-2 6&lt;90%
</str>
<int name="ps">100</int>
<bool hl="true"/>
<str name="q.alt">*:*</str>
<str name="hl.fl">title url content</str>
<str name="f.title.hl.fragsize">0</str>
<str name="f.title.hl.alternateField">title</str>
<str name="f.url.hl.fragsize">0</str>
<str name="f.url.hl.alternateField">url</str>
<str name="f.content.hl.fragmenter">regex</str>
</lst>
</requestHandler>

Have a great weekend.