Posted to users@libcloud.apache.org by Tomaz Muraus <to...@apache.org> on 2013/10/12 22:14:10 UTC

Re: Libcloud and Python 2.5 [post here if you use Libcloud with Python 2.5]

I'm digging this thread up because I just saw this tweet[1] with some real
data[2].

These statistics are for all the packages and only for a four day period so
it's hard to infer anything conclusive, but it does seem that removing
Python 2.5 starting with the 1.0.0 release is more than reasonable.

[1]: https://twitter.com/dstufft/status/389117973233152000
[2]: https://gist.github.com/dstufft/6954117