Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Steve Jenkins <st...@hotmail.com> on 2003/10/20 18:00:57 UTC

Lucene on Windows

Hi,

Wonder if anyone can help. Has anyone used Lucene on a Windows environment?
Anyone know of any documentation specifically focused on doing that?
Or anyone know of any gotchas to avoid?

Thanks for any help,
Cheers Steve.

Re: Lucene on Windows

Re: Lucene on Windows

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
On Monday, October 20, 2003, at 12:00  PM, Steve Jenkins wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Wonder if anyone can help. Has anyone used Lucene on a Windows
> environment?
> Anyone know of any documentation specifically focused on doing that?
> Or anyone know of any gotchas to avoid?

Yup, used Lucene on Windows lots.  Is there a specific issue you feel
is Windows related?  Its pure Java and works the same on all supported
platforms.  So no real gotchas with respect to Windows.

	Erik