Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@apache.org> on 2012/11/26 16:08:07 UTC

deploying to https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/

Hello

Our build is configured to deploy to
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/ howver there
was no deploy there. Till I started mvn deploy. Shouldn't deploying
SNAPSHOTS be Jenkins' job?

Cheers,
Reto

Re: deploying to https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@apache.org>.
The problem is in some poms that deploy isn't possible. I create
STANBOL-817 to fix this. Once this is fixed we can change the build config
in Jenkins.

Reto

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 26/11/12 15:14, Fabian Christ wrote:
> Hi,
>
> never looked at it and until now we never used that feature. Maybe there is
> something missing from Infra that this works for Stanbol?
>
> Best,
>   - Fabian
>

> 2012/11/26 Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@apache.org>
>
>> Hello
>>
>> Our build is configured to deploy to
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/ howver there
>> was no deploy there. Till I started mvn deploy. Shouldn't deploying
>> SNAPSHOTS be Jenkins' job?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Reto

The job configuration says:

mvn clean install

so no deploy.

	Andy ("been there, done that" :-)

Re: deploying to https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/

Posted by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

--
Fabian
http://twitter.com/fctwitt

Re: deploying to https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/

Posted by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com>.
2012/11/26 Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@apache.org>

> Which fails because org.apache.stanbol.commons.jobs.reactor isn't using any
> parent and not specifying distributionManagement.

Ah okay. We have to look at such things anyway when doing releases.
Everything should be deployable.

--
Fabian
http://twitter.com/fctwitt