Posted to dev@druid.apache.org by Gian Merlino <gi...@apache.org> on 2018/04/17 17:49:43 UTC

Dev list migration

Hi all,

In the dev sync today there was some general agreement around migrating the
dev list to Apache next week. Please +1 or -1 in this thread as desired.

I think ideally we'd want an autoresponder but I don't see a way to set
one. So the concrete plan I'd propose instead is to do the following next
Monday, April 23,

1) Post a message to the list that we have migrated to dev@druid.apache.org
2) Sticky that post on
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/druid-development
3) Update the list link on the web site at http://druid.io/community/
4) Disable posting on druid-development@googlegroups.com

This message has been cross posted to both lists, but please reply on the
Apache list. If you haven't signed up for it yet, you can do that by
emailing dev-subscribe@druid.apache.org.

Re: Dev list migration

Posted by Charles Allen <ch...@snap.com.INVALID>.
+1 on moving to official incubator dev list as proposed

Re: Dev list migration

Posted by Gian Merlino <gi...@apache.org>.
I raised these two PRs to update our sites:

1) https://github.com/druid-io/druid-io.github.io/pull/456
2) https://github.com/druid-io/druid/pull/5723

When these are in, I'll send out migration notes to the old list and put it
in read only mode.

Re: Dev list migration

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.

Re: Dev list migration

Posted by Gian Merlino <gi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Dev list migration

Posted by Himanshu <g....@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: Dev list migration

Posted by Nishant Bangarwa <nb...@hortonworks.com>.
+1
--
Nishant Bangarwa
Hortonworks

Re: Dev list migration

Posted by Jonathan Wei <jo...@apache.org>.
+1

Re: Dev list migration

Posted by David Lim <da...@apache.org>.
+1

Re: [druid-dev] Re: Dev list migration

Posted by Jihoon Son <ji...@apache.org>.
BTW, probably we need to use Apache email address instead of personal ones
to make individual's vote effective.

2018년 4월 17일 (화) 오후 5:52, Jihoon Son <ji...@apache.org>님이 작성:

Posted by Jihoon Son <ji...@apache.org>.
+1