Posted to user@ambari.apache.org by Yusaku Sako <yu...@hortonworks.com> on 2015/12/15 21:39:35 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Di Li as a new committer for Ambari

Hi all,

It is my pleasure to announce that Di Li has become a committer for Ambari.

Di has been providing meaningful contributions in areas that tend to get overlooked
(usability, getting the details right, pluggability, etc.) in a full-stack manner to improve
various aspects of Ambari, including Ambari Agent, Ambari Web, and Ambari Server.

Congratulations, Di!

Yusaku

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Di Li as a new committer for Ambari

Posted by Jayush Luniya <jl...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats Di!

From:   Alejandro Fernandez <af...@hortonworks.com>
To:     "dev@ambari.apache.org" <de...@ambari.apache.org>, Di
Li/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Date:   12/16/2015 13:07
Subject:        Re: [ANNOUNCE] Di Li as a new committer for Ambari

Congratulations Di.

Cheers,
Alejandro

From: Juanjo Marron <ju...@yahoo.com>
Date: Wednesday, December 16, 2015 at 9:27 AM
To: "dev@ambari.apache.org" <de...@ambari.apache.org>, "

Posted by Alejandro Fernandez <af...@hortonworks.com>.
Congratulations Di.

Cheers,
Alejandro

From: Juanjo Marron <ju...@yahoo.com>>
Date: Wednesday, December 16, 2015 at 9:27 AM
To: "dev@ambari.apache.org<ma...@ambari.apache.org>" <de...@ambari.apache.org>>, "user@ambari.apache.org<ma...@ambari.apache.org>" <us...@ambari.apache.org>>

Great news!
Congrats Di

Posted by Juanjo Marron <ju...@yahoo.com>.
Great news!

Posted by Juanjo Marron <ju...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Great news!

Posted by Loïc Chanel <lo...@telecomnancy.net>.
Congrats !

Posted by Loïc Chanel <lo...@telecomnancy.net>.
Congrats !

Posted by Eric Yang <ey...@apache.org>.
Congratulation Di!

Posted by Eric Yang <ey...@apache.org>.
Congratulation Di!

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
Congratulation Di

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Di Li as a new committer for Ambari

Posted by Mithun Mathew <mi...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Di!!!

--
*Mithun Mathew* (Matt)

   - www.linkedin.com/in/mithunmatt/

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Di Li as a new committer for Ambari

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
Congratulation Di

--
Best Regards