Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Kiran Singh <ki...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/15 16:14:40 UTC

How to get group list in kafka?

Hello

I am trying to list all group in my kafka but not able to get any info.
There is one JIRA https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-1476, which
talk about "kafka-consumer-groups.sh" script. Using this we can list all
groups. But i am not able to find this script in my kafka tar file.

In which version this script was introduced ?

Thanks and Regards

Re: How to get group list in kafka?

Posted by Kiran Singh <ki...@gmail.com>.
By when we can get 0.9.0.0 version of kafka?

Posted by Kiran Singh <ki...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ashish

Posted by Ashish Singh <as...@cloudera.com>.
Hello Kiran,

kafka-consumer-groups.sh will be released as part of 0.9.0.0.

What version of Kafka are you using? Info on ConsumerGroups is persisted in
Zookeeper and you can write a simple tool like here
<https://reviews.apache.org/r/28100/diff/2#0> to get this info.
​

On Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 7:14 AM, Kiran Singh <ki...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello
>
> I am trying to list all group in my kafka but not able to get any info.
> There is one JIRA https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-1476, which
> talk about "kafka-consumer-groups.sh" script. Using this we can list all
> groups. But i am not able to find this script in my kafka tar file.
>
> In which version this script was introduced ?
>
> Thanks and Regards

Ashish