Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by 张磊 <12...@qq.com> on 2016/10/21 03:17:02 UTC

How can i choose a cube is insight?

Hi

I build two cudes which all contain KYLIN_SALES table in a project and use the same model,but have some different dimensions and some same dimensions.
When i query some sql, the sql contains some dimensionss, when dimensionss in all two cudes, it uses which cudes?
Thanks!

回复: How can i choose a cube is insight?

Posted by 张磊 <12...@qq.com>.
get it,thanks!