Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Peter Harrison <pe...@team.orcon.net.nz> on 2013/09/05 23:22:20 UTC

ORM - Contributions

I've been working on the Java ORM for Jackrabbit.

There were a few missing bits, such a way to store a collection of
primitives. The existing approach had a node and child nodes for each
element originally. I added the ability to have a collection within one
node, with properties exposed as a map.

So I can now have an object with Map<String, String> and it will be
stored as a single node with many properties.

However, I have not yet contributed this back, and am not really sure
about how to get involved, or who to send contributions to.

Re: ORM - Contributions

Posted by Ron Wheeler <rw...@artifact-software.com>.
JPA for Cassandra
https://code.google.com/p/kundera/