Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2007/08/23 17:25:53 UTC

[Cocoon Wiki] Trivial Update of "GT2007Hackaton" by JeremyQuinn

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by JeremyQuinn:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/GT2007Hackaton

   * [ReinhardPoetz] [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BOF BOF]: Java Sitemaps
   * [ReinhardPoetz] I want to work on the servlet-service-fw so that the Wicket servlet is served with the environment it needs.
   * [ReinhardPoetz] Discussion: What needs to be done, to really get a minimal Cocoon core? (I don't need dozens of components but they get loaded by default.)
+  * [JeremyQuinn] Plan the port of Cocoon Forms from Dojo 0.4.n to the new 0.9.n (unfortunately lots of the API we used has gone)

  = People attending =