Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Ian Marshall <Ia...@GMail.com> on 2010/06/08 17:27:37 UTC

Wicket 1.4.9 release: is this a stable release?

Hello,

I apologise if my question above is out of date and therefore foolish....

When I visit the Apache Wicket home page, I am told "Apache Wicket 1.4.9
Released". However, when I follow the link "Go and download Wicket", then I
am told that "Apache Wicket 1.4.8 is the current stable release."

Can I assume that 1.4.9 is a stable release and it's just that the web page

  http://wicket.apache.org/getting-wicket.html

has not been updated yet?

Regards,

Ian Marshall

Re: Wicket 1.4.9 release: is this a stable release?