Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Gregory F. March" <ma...@gfm.net> on 2003/06/09 13:05:00 UTC

Guidance on image versions needed

Hi all,

I have an application that changes the images loaded depending on an
attribte of the user (e.g. what company he is an employee of).

What is the proper way to achieve this functionality in the struts
framework?  Should one use the application resources?  Or, maybe just
have different directories for the images based on company names?

I'm curious as to how some of you have solved similar problems.

Thanks!

/greg

--
Gregory F. March    -=-    http://www.gfm.net:81/~march    -=-    AIM:GfmNet

Re: Guidance on image versions needed

Posted by Sandeep Takhar <sa...@yahoo.com>.
can you store in the database and find in the
resources.

Really want to try and get away from

if (company='')
else if...