Posted to user@struts.apache.org by nicolas de loof <ni...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/25 10:34:51 UTC

[s2] Restful2ActionMapper requires SlashesInActionNames

Hello,

I'm trying to setup the Restful2ActionMapper based on the struts2 tutorial
(helloworld).

The Restful2ActionMapper is expected to invoke "index" method on request for
"/helloworld".
>From what I see in the code, the Restful2ActionMapper will only apply this
method for "/helloworld/" (with ending slash)

It also requires action name to include slashes. I tried to set in my
struts.properties,
struts.enable.SlashesInActionNames = true
and also defined in my struts.xml
    <constant name="struts.enable.SlashesInActionNames" value="true"/>

This had no effect : requesting "
http://localhost:8080/tutorial/helloWorld/.action" always gives me
actionName="".

What did I miss ?