Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Dhiman, Gaurav" <Ga...@ca.com> on 2004/08/17 19:57:11 UTC

Problem - JMeter uses \ in file pathnamel as special character

I am also facing the problem that JMeter is not recognizing the special
character.

In my case, I have to pass the file pathname as the attribute value in
add test (path is something like "c:\gd.txt"). I think, JMeter does not
recognize '\' and hangs ..... I need to stop it and susend all the
threads of JMeter. After this JMeter becomes too slow, then I need to
exit from JMeter application and restart it.

Can some one help, how can I pass the pathname with '\' special
character. I even tried '\\', taking it as escape character.

Regards,
Gaurav