Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by Tousif <to...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/23 11:22:31 UTC

running coordinator job in loop

Hi,

I would like to run a coordinator job in a loop. As soon as existing job
finishes it
should start same job again , Here job runs for unpredictable time.

--

Regards
Khazi

Re: running coordinator job in loop

Posted by Mona Chitnis <ch...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Adding to Chris's suggestion,

To enable your job to look for 'directory' instead of _SUCCESS (default),
make sure you add empty done-flag tag to the uri-template.

--mona

Posted by Chris Sigman <cy...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tousif <to...@gmail.com>.

--