Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Sambit Nanda <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2000/10/09 17:45:01 UTC

How i will set The Environment ??

Hi Group
    Sorry to bother u again. But due to my poor
knowledge i am looking for the help .

  I am having Web Server on solaris 2.7 SPARC ,
running Apache 1.3.11 + PERL + SSL + Etc. ..

 i am trying to install Apache::AuthCookie . when i do
perl  Makefile.PL  it give some information on console
 like

__________
$ perl Makefile.PL
For testing purposes, please give the full path to an
httpd
with mod_perl and at least the following hooks
enabled: PERL_AUTHEN,
PERL_AUTHZ, PERL_STACKED_HANDLERS,
PERL_METHOD_HANDLERS.
The path defaults to $ENV{APACHE}, if present.
__________

I know the the path to my httpd but what other things
mean ??

after  perl Makefile.PL if i run test i receive Error
messges like All test is failed...

I  do not have any idea on that.... I need yours
Advice.

Thanks

Sambit Nanda

Unix Admin