Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Liuqing Yue <li...@apache.org> on 2023/12/31 02:19:14 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache OpenDAL, incubating, 0.44.0-rc.1 - Incubator Vote Round 1

Hi Incubator PMC,

The vote to release Apache OpenDAL(incubating) 0.44.0-rc.1 has passed with
3 +1 binding and 1 +1 non-binding votes, no +0 or -1 votes.

Binding votes:

- tison
- Sheng Wu
- He Xiaoqiao

Non-Binding votes:

- Xuanwo

Vote thread: https://lists.apache.org/thread/dpb2lzjdgcmz4j68s5ksklp9m9xcdcf4

Thanks for reviewing and voting for our release candidate.

We will proceed with publishing the approved artifacts and sending out
the announcement soon.

Thanks

Liuqing

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache OpenDAL, incubating, 0.44.0-rc.1 - Incubator Vote Round 1

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

It’s best to wait for 72 hours before closing a vote.

Kind Regards,
Justin