Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "Ronald I. Nutter" <ro...@georgetowncollege.edu> on 2004/08/19 20:40:04 UTC

Troubleshooting a SA setup

It looks like I have gone through the ScottLHenderson setup document and
have everything done.  Using the document at
http://exchange.mvps.org/smtp_frames.htm, I started a telnet test over
port 25.  I get responses back as I would expect with the last message
being messaged queued.  I never get anything on my exchange server.  Is
there a document somewhere that walks me through troubleshooting SA to
see if the mail is getting stuck on SA or pointing to where the problem
is ?

Thanks,
Ron

Re: Troubleshooting a SA setup