Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by Sebastien Boisvert <se...@yahoo.com> on 2004/10/21 08:56:29 UTC

Getting MalformedURLException exception

I'm trying to parse a document (very much the same way
as in the SimpleXPathApi sample, using the
parseXMLstream function to get a XalanDocument), but
I'm getting a MalformedURLException when doing the
parse of a document. I've tried using a simple
document that doesn't have any external references,
and that parses fine; so it seems that it tries to
load those external references but can't. Is there any
way to prevent this by changing a setting? The few
things I've tried haven't worked.

Please note that I'm using the Xerces.framework and
the xalan dynamic library on MacOS X, if that matters.

http://mail.yahoo.com