Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Vincent LACAES <vi...@edfgdf.fr> on 2005/12/20 11:04:28 UTC

Junit problem

Hi everyone,

I need help about  a "bizarre" behaviour:

In our project, we created a TestCase having only one test method. This method is called several time and we use the 'setName' method to make
a diffence between each test...
Thus, when I generate the XML file from test I'm getting correctly differente testcase with different name (that works only with Eclipse and  Ant on Windows).
But, when I use the same thing into my Solaris context with Maven the XML file keep the name of the method and seems not take the name gave by the 'setName' method:

Something like this:

MyTest extends TestCase {

      public void testXXX () {
            setName(aDynamicName);
}

The XML file On Windows look like:

<testcase name="aDynamicName1" time="0.0060">....</testcase>
<testcase name="aDynamicName2" time="0.0082">....</testcase>

The XML file On Solaris look like:

<testcase name="testXXX" time="0.0060">....</testcase>
<testcase name="testXXX" time="0.0082">....</testcase>

A properties setting problem on Maven side? Any Ideas?