Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Florian S." <fl...@gmx.net> on 2009/10/29 22:47:55 UTC

[users@httpd] ExtFilterDefine intype does not get matched for text/html

Hi all,

I would like to use an external script for fixing some HTML-issues. The
following works fine for me:

ExtFilterDefine addTokenField cmd="/bin/awk -f foo.awk" enableenv=DO_IT

But since I only want to touch HTML-files I tried:

ExtFilterDefine addTokenField intype=text/html cmd="/bin/awk -f foo.awk"
enableenv=DO_IT

But this time, it doesn't get executed. Searching the Web wasn't useful,
since they all proposed the above solution.

Apache/2.2.14 runs as Reverse-Proxy and the Backend gives me
I suspect that text/html doesn't match the Content-type above.

For me, something like text/* would be sufficient, but that doesn't seem
to be supported.

Any ideas to fix this for types that does not match exactly the intype?
Or is the problem somewhere else?

Thanks in advance:
	Florian