Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by jean-frederic clere <jf...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/23 09:25:12 UTC

SetHandler balancer-manager question.

Hi,

I have started to look how to enhance mod_proxy_balancer to replace
mod_cluster, the first question is it normal that a balancer without
workers is NOT displayed by the handler?
--
Cheers

Jean-Frederic

Re: SetHandler balancer-manager question.

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
Yes, it is normal and expected behavior, but one can say that such behavior isn't "correct" or "should be changed", esp now that we can add members dynamically. So I would be +1 on changing the code to show all balancers, regardless of whether they have workers/members or not.